Shadow Catchers Around the World, Join Us!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

short summer shadows...


summer on Dromana beach...


Welcome to the shadows of Shadow Shot Sunday!

Your hosts are:

Magical Mystical Teacher
Chubskulit Rose
Gemma Wiseman


NOTE
** Please just link to your SSS2 post and not your whole blog.
** Please include a link to SSS2 in your post so other participants may be viewed
+
so we can clearly see that your post is about shadows.

** Pleaseavoid LONG links. They upset the blog layout.
Just use your name.

As these notes have appeared for some time,
posts without shadows and
long post titles
will now be deleted.

** Please visit others.

May the sunlight and shadows always be with you!


13 comments:

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

I want to be there in the warm sunshine at the beach! Sigh...I'm sure you feel the same way when the tables are turned.

DougVernX said...

Wish I was there right now. We just got 12" of snow. Great shot! That cheered me up. :)

Kathe W. said...

we have short days here! Cheers - love your photo!

colleen said...

Love a umbrella on the beach!

Ralph said...

Since my post today includes lots of snow, I'll admit to a hint of envy when looking at this warm sandy beach...

Jeannie Marie said...

Enjoying the warmth of the photo on this chilly day! Nice shadows in the sunshine!

Nonnie said...

We had sun today- hooray! But I didn't have time to notice the length of our shadows. boo, hiss

Klara said...

mmmmm, I am relaxing just looking at the photo.

biebkriebels said...

Makes me longing for summer.

Anonymous said...

amazing one.

Linda said...

That beach looks so good right now!

Gillena Cox said...

Oh the water looks so inviting. Reminds me of Grand Anse Beach in Grenada

Much love...

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like a perfect summer afternoon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...