Shadow Catchers Around the World, Join Us!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Look Closely, what do you SeE?

Look closely in the shadow, what do you see?
I can see a  pig's head, can you?
Tell me, what do you see?

Welcome to the shadows of Shadow Shot Sunday!
Your hosts are:


NOTE
** Please just link to your SSS2 post and not your whole blog.
** Please include a link to SSS2 in your post so other participants may be viewed
+
so we can clearly see that your post is about shadows.

** Please avoid LONG links. They upset the blog layout.
Just use your name.

As these notes have appeared for some time,
posts without shadows and
long post titles
will now be deleted.

** Please visit others.

May the sunlight and shadows always be with you!

14 comments:

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Oh, dear! I can't get past seeing the pig's head to see anything else! Plus, I am distracted by the colorful cut up pepper. Nice!

Ralph said...

I see a pile of a sliced sweet red pepper. In the back of that, I see a singing flower, much like we see in a 1930s Walt Disney cartoon...amazing how shape and shadow allow our imaginations to flourish :)

Kathe W. said...

I am not able to seethe pigs head- but I see a very delicious photo!
Have a TASTY DAY!

Mascha said...

Oh yeahh, a pigs head! Great shadow play...
Thanks for hosting

Jim said...

Capsicum and lettuce?

Jutta.K. said...

Oh yes, I can see the bottom right of the peppers a pig's head, actually!
It´s funny :-)
Greetings from Germany

Gemma Wiseman said...

That sliced pepper looks so yummy. Gorgeous colour. And the shadow reminds me of a little bird, head up, lifting its wings ready to fly.

Angie said...

I see the 'wicked witch of the west'!!

GreenComotion said...

Never seen a tasty shadow like this one before!
Well done and thank you for hosting SSS2.
Have a Wonderful Day!
Peace :)

Jeannie Marie said...

I do see a pigs head, power of suggestion? I think not!

Nonnie said...

I see the side of a witch with a pointy nose and chin.

Gattina said...

Lol, that's true I also see a pig head as shade !

DougVernX said...

I see a profile in the shadow! Nice shot.

Blogoratti said...

That looks just as you said, I see it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...