Shadow Catchers Around the World, Join Us!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Shadow Game?


Shadows cast by a fence line in a Moorabbin street, an inner suburb of Melbourne

like hopscotch
with a few extra twists
and turns


Welcome to the shadows of Shadow Shot Sunday!

Your hosts are:
Magical Mystical Teacher
Rose (chubskulit)
Gemma Wiseman


NOTE
** Please just link to your SSS2 post and not your whole blog.
** Please include a link to SSS2 in your post so other participants may be viewed
+
so we can clearly see that your post is about shadows.
** Please avoid LONG links. They upset the blog layout.
** Please visit others.




May the sunlight and shadows always be with you!

19 comments:

BLOGitse said...

I wouldn't like to sit on that fence! :) but shadows are cool!
BLOGitse

Jim said...

Cool shadow shot.

Sylvia K said...

What a wonderful shadow shot for the day!! Perfect detail and, oh, it does look warm and wonderful!!

CanadianGardenJoy said...

That would be one intense work out of hop-scotch Gemma ! LOL
Joy : )

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Hopscotch! With a twist! Now, there's a game I could play-I used to be quite the hopscotcher in my day...

diane said...

Great blog .... love shadow shots!

diane @ aug's blog

Ruth Kelly said...

Shadows are wonderful and makes me dream of summer of which we are covered with snow right now so I couldn't shoot a scene like that if I wanted to.

colleen said...

A hopscotch with a little danger thrown in.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Sunny and warm in your photo...snow has been falling all day! YEAH!!!!...:)JP

DougVernX said...

That fence is very evenly lined up with that sidewalk. Nice capture! :)

Sara Chapman said...

That's cute the way the shadows perfectly align with the edge of the sidewalk. Happy Shadow Sunday!

Alexa said...

Been snowing here in NYC too—since yesterday. Now it's raining. I'd like to be where you are!

namaki said...

looks like summer alright !

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lovely shot, Gemma. Thanks for hosting.

Ileana said...

Wonderful shadows dance!:)

Nonnie said...

what a striking looking fence! love the shadows of the iron slats!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful poem for your photo!

Kathe W. said...

nice shadow shot! So warm and sunny! Have a great day!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Thanks for coming by my blog..I should have known about your shadow blog before I posted my angel shadow....but now I do so next time I will add my link for my shadow shots. Have a Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...